Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Season 2008 new animes



The long anticipated season is here!With fresh new animes and sequels,there's lots of animes to watch and my list of animes is quite long:

CLANNAD-After Story(More sadness ahead!)

ef-a tale of melodies(Nice visuals by Makoto Shinkai!)

Nodame Cantabile-Paris Chapter(More music!!It often reminds me of my CCA.lol)

Toradora!(Kugumiya Rie is WIN!)

Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka(Quite good cast)

Hyakko(Slice-of-life desu~)

Kannagi(Op is like Lucky Star.lol)

To Aru Majitsu no Index(Ep 1 was great)

Yozakura Quartet(Nice story)

Kuroshitsuji(The butler is smart and creepy.lol)

CHAOS;HEAD(Saw the game op and story and looks nice)

I may watch Kyo no 5 no 2,Mouryo no Hako,Shikabane Hime Aka,Vampire Knight Guilty(if it's nicer than first season) and Kemeko Deluxe! though if I have time.

Watching Casshern Sins and Skip Beat! on Arts Central though it's from ODEX.><><><><

No comments:

Which is your favourite VOCALOID?

Tag