Monday, November 30, 2009

Current animes I'm following


This Autumn season certainly brings many nice animes!Comedy-wise more though.^^

Kimi ni Todoke-I just love Sawako and who wouldn't want to protect her?I'm interested with the plot now as Hirano Aya's character Kurumi has appeared.I'm cheering for Sawako and her friends for the Sports Festival!She and Kazehaya is so kaii together!^^

Cross Game-This series suddenly has so many love interests that I'm confused.^^||I'm still supporting KouXAoba,though Azuma certainly can see through everyone.Akane really looks like Wakaba that it reminds me of her with Kou last time.So sad.><

Nyan Koi-The twins are amazing,my favourite character is Kotone definitely!I'm heading for Junpei to get Kaede or Kanako in the end.I still love the cats!^^

ToRailgun-Saten must be really sad to be a Level 0 unlike her friends.I have to say Kuroko is quite impressive while fighting too.I think Saten will use the Level Upper.Still no Touma too.^^||

Darker Than Black 2-They killed Tanya which I kind of expected but not the killer.^^||It seems like Suou's father is alive thanks to Shion and they are watching her.Hei is still cool without his powers and Suou and July is just kaii.^^

Umineko-I feel sad for Maria to have a mother like Rosa.>
Kampfer-Shizuku-sama!!She's so amazing yet that dense Natsuru is infatuated with that Sakura.Sakura is the moderator!I'm sure of it!><

Seitokai no Ichizon-It looks like Ken is really building up his harem dream.^^||I like Elise,what an intelligent girl!^^I wonder how Ken's going to handle his harem now.^^||

11eyes-What can I say?Yandare Yuka is creepy but I'm ok with her.Yukiko is my favourite character,so kaii and without her megane,cool!And Shiori has made her move!Finally.^^||

Letter Bee-The OP and ED full versions are amazing to hear.That aside,I don't get why people find Lag crying irritating,I like it.Sylvette is also a crybaby too.^^And as Lag is finally promoted,I hope he can find Gauche and become Head Bee.^^

That's the animes I'm following closely,I'm still watching other animes too.^^

No comments:

Which is your favourite VOCALOID?

Tag