Saturday, November 7, 2009

Umineko and other current animes




Well,with Ange finally appearing in Umineko anime,the ride will definitely be more fun!Oh,yeah,I must mention the OST is epic and win so I have been addicted to it for quite some time.^^||Oh,Sakutaro appeared too,so kaii!~kihihi

Darker than Black:Gemini of the Meteor-Can do without the transformation thingy and I like Suou as the main character.Hei finally ate food already.^^||I just love seeing Suou and July together,they are so kaii together!^^

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun-I guess they are finally moving on to the bigger plot now.Even though they started late,I guess it's alright as this is 24 episodes.I love Kuroko and her antics and tsundere Mikoto is kaii!!!!But she really isn't fit to be in Judgement.^^||

Letter Bee-Niche is so kaii and Lag is nice too.I like Niche being Lag's dingo but the names in this show is so funny like Love Someone Down.^^||

Seitokai no Ichizon-Many parodies inside and I think I'm starting to like Chizuru more and more.She always dominates everyone.^^Of course,having Ken in makes the show funnier and Mafuyu is like me,a game addict.But I'm not so addicted in games like her.^^||Minatsu in long hair is beyond words.^^

Sora no Otoshimono-The best pantsu anime!lol.I really laughed out loud at all the pantsu jokes around,the explosion and the flying pantsu which has speed so fast.

Nyankoi-Reminds me of Seto no Hanayome and the cats are so kaiiiii!!!!The harem is growing more it seems but the cats are my real reason to watch this!^^

Kimi ni Todoke-Sawako is such a kind and gentle girl that I hate those who spread those rumours of her.Lucky for Sawako to have Kazehaya,Yano and Yoshida to become her friends.She really deserves it.^^This series is very warm and lightheartining.

This are the animes I'm following more closely,11eyes too just that I don't have much to write on it except its OP and ED are awesome.Exams are over,yay!^^

No comments:

Which is your favourite VOCALOID?

Tag