Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Autumn 2009 new animes


It's Autumn and exams are around the corner.><

Darker than Black-Ryuusei no Gernini(The first season was nice and I like Yin!Plus BONES is doing it!)

Asura Cryin'2(After a very confusing first season,I still want to see how they do a second season^^)

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza(Yay for Haruka to come back,she's so kaiiiii!)

Natsu no Arashi!Haru,Natsu,Fuyu Uchi(SHAFT wins and the characters are fun,especially Jun!)

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun(I have been waiting so long for this!!!BIRI-BIRI!!!!Hope J.C.Staff does a good job like they did with Index)

11eyes(Saw the game op and the song is very nice,visuals too!)

Kampfer(Traps are in there!!!!I must definitely see it!!!^^)

Sora no Otoshimono(Nice trailer plus they have K1's seiyuu in it)

Kimi ni Todoke(Production I.G is doing and it seems to be a heartwarming story)

Kobato(CLAMP is inside so will try.Plus Kobato is kaii!)

Letter Bee(Not sure about this but heard the OVA is nice)

Seitokai no Ichizon(Will watch for comedy and parody's sake)

Nyankoi(Neko dayo!It reminds me of Seto no Hanayome though)


I may watch Fairytail if it is interesting,Shin Koihime+Musou too. I'm not sure of th e others though.With End-of-year exams approaching,I doubt I can watch the others.><

No comments:

Which is your favourite VOCALOID?

Tag