Friday, February 8, 2008

2008 Winter season new animes

Well,gomen I was gone for so long.Was kind of busy so didn't update the blog.^^||Anyway,here's the animes I'm watching for the winter season:
CLANNAD(I wonder how KyoAni are going to wrap the other three girls arc desu)

Shakugan no Shana II(The story is getting better now and more action)

Hayate no Gotoku(There's still many laughs and humour)

Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei(The third episode was more funny and better and I miss Zetsubou Sensei!!)

Minami-ke Okawari(This season isn't so funny as the first season,the art style isn't so nice but the animation is better)

Gunslinger Girl II(I didn't watched the whole of season 1 but it's still nice)

Shigofumi(Nice story and there's so many mysteries in it)

Ghost Hound(The story is nicer and I learnt quite a lot things)

Kimi ga Aruji de Hitsuji ga Ore de(Funny characters especially kawaii-con nee-chan!)

True tears(It's quite touching and not bad)

H2O-FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND-(I was interested by the trailer but it didn't turned out to be so nice)

Kimikiss Pure Rogue(The love triangles just change here and there but it's relaxing.lol)

Aria the Origination(Nice slice of life and it somehow always calms me)

Bamboo Blade(The match is interesting desu,and Tama-chan's just SOOOOOOOOO KAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!)
So,that's all I'm watching.Jya then!

No comments:

Which is your favourite VOCALOID?

Tag