Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer 2010 new animes




So it's the summer season again!I just randomly put a Kanade picture as it's too kaii!!!With school starting again,I can only watch a few of the new animes.The link of the trailer on the official site or on youtube is on the title.

Amagami SS-This reminds me of Kimikiss with many females with their stories.The trailer's alright too.Adapted by a dating sim game and the anime done by AIC,this looks good.^^

Kuroshitsuji II-I was shocked when they announced a seoond season but it has different characters replacing Ciel and Sebastian.I felt relieved to know that as I was scared they were going to ruin the first season ending.The trailer looks interesting though,and with A1 doing again with the same setting,I guess I will watch it plus Nana Mizuki's voicing the main boy.^^

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi-J.C.Staff doing and a look-alike but older version of Taiga?I will definitely watch it!The look-alike Taiga is voiced by Itou Shizuka which also voiced Hinagiku so I'm looking forward to seeing that but why am I only reminded of Shirai Kuroko during the PV?@_@

Shukufuku no Campenella-The character design is very nice and a magical setting with adventure seems nice for a change.Plus it's adapted by a visual novel and AIC's doing it again.The trailer looks nice and I like the setting.^^

Seitokai Yakuindomo-Another seitokai and it reminds me of Seitokai no Ichizon which was really enjoyable.The kaichou here is voiced by Hikasa Yoko who voiced Akiyama Mio so I'm interested in seeing that.Ritsu's here too as her seiyuu is in too.^^

SEKIREI ~Pure Engagement~ -I enjoyed the first series despite the many fanservice as I like the story and the girls.I guess it's going to be a fun ride again.^^

Highschool of the Dead-I heard from manga readers that it's nice so I will try to watch this.The trailer looks great with many action(and fanservice^^||) and it's done by Madhouse.And zombies is pretty rare in animes.I think?@_@

Seikimatsu Occult Academy-This is part of the Anime no Chikara project and A1 is doing it again.I kind of dropped Senko no Night Raid as I didn't want any supernatural powers in a history anime.^^||This looks intersting as I'm intrigued with the occult world and the trailer look promising.Hikasa Yoko's in here again too.

Shiki-This is what I have been waiting for-a horror anime!Ever since Higurashi was over,I couldn't really get to see a horror anime and this looks like a nice one.The setting is quite similar to Higurashi too and the trailer's very nice.^^

I may watch Mitsudomoe as it's done by the same director of Minami-ke but the lolis here are reminding me of Kodomo no Jikan which I dropped.I may even watch The Legend of the Legendary Heroes for the geass there.^^||Nurarihyon no Mago looks like the average shounen series but I may try.

No comments:

Which is your favourite VOCALOID?

Tag